Home Forums Basel support forum Product images are displayed

Product images are displayed

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

zcodaly
    Participant

I have just installed Xtemos. The theme is very sweet and fully customizable. I have imported my products form prestashop using a migration plugin. Everything ran fine : products, categories, prices, descriptions, featured images have been imported but product images are not displayed well (please see attachement) because they are 1px square. How to fix this issue please ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

zcodaly
    Participant

I tried to fix this issue by regenerating thumbnail using “regenerate thumbs” plugin but now, this is the 300*300px that is showed and still not the featured image in his original size.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

You would have better imported the products and see how they are imported on any default theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Please check the issue on the Storefront theme and let us know.

Best Regards

zcodaly
    Participant

Hi Elise,

Thank you for your prompt reply
    I have installed Storefront and checked the result. It is the same. The wrong image size is displayed. Can you help me please ?

Hello,

I think it is the incompatibility of the import format between the two engines. I am afraid you will have to upload images again directly, without import.

Best Regards

zcodaly
    Participant

Sorry, but I dont think so. If there was a problem between the two engines, this will also affect the image size single page product. But it is not the case. The featured image on the product page, is the good one (full size, not cropped). In addition, the image on the single page product is displayed correctly. I tried to regenerate the thumbnails with and without cropping using woocommerce tools but without success.

The issue is only on the main page. Could you please make a deeper investigation ?

Thank you.

Hello,

Please check the image configuration as per this instruction: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

If it does not solve the problem, try to import the products to any testing WordPress installation with the Storefront installed and check how it looks.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)