Home Forums Basel support forum Product Imagesize in Category View

Product Imagesize in Category View

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

boostfunction
    Participant

Hi Support Team, I have a question about the imagesize in the category view (grid).

As you can see in the picture the product images are not the same. I want it in 500×500 like the left one – is it possible to add whitespace to smaller photos and center them, so that all photos in the category view have the same height automatically?

So that I must not go in photoshop, or something else, and make a new product picture in 500×500 every time.

I hope you understand me with this problem 🙂 or maybe I overlook something in the settings?

Kind regards, Mike

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It happens because you have different aspect ration for images uploaded to your products. If you want to make all products inline you need to upload all images with the same proportion. Otherwise, you can enable hard crop in WooCommerce -> Settings -> Products -> Display and regenerate all thumbnails. But it will crop your images and in some cases, it may look incorrect.

Unfortunately, there is no a solution from our side and we can’t add a whitespace there.

Kind Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)