Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product in multiple categories with breadcrumb, which is being currently used

Product in multiple categories with breadcrumb, which is being currently used

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

marika.kusnire
    Participant

Hello!

In my site I want to show breadcrumbs. Few products are assigned to multiple categories.

How to achieve, that there is shown breadcrumb that is currently being used?

At the time breadcrumb shows just one category (alphabetically just first one).

Provided some private information with links.

Is there some solution or workaround for this?

Hello,

Please check how it works with the default WordPress theme and Woocommerce Storefront theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not. Also, please check the site with our theme but only with the theme default plugins activate, and deactivate all the 3rd party plugins from the site.

If it works fine with the default WordPress theme then provide the admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards

marika.kusnire
    Participant

Hello, Aizaz!
    By activating default theme, the situation is the same: breadcrumb shows just one category (alphabetically just first one).

So it is impossible to do add multiple categories for a product and and show breadcrumbs accordingly?

Hello,

Sorry but there is no option in Theme Settings available for that.

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)