Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product info on hover: I'd like NOT to show size and weight

Product info on hover: I'd like NOT to show size and weight

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

mairacbr
    Participant

Hi! In order for my shipping plugin to work, I need to have the weight and size of each product.

But it’s not really relevant to the customer, so it actually hinders user experience when it shows on hover and overshadows other info.

I searched the documentation and the settings, but I couldn’t find anywhere to choose exactly what I want to display on hover OR how to disable the weight and size from showing up.

Can you help me?

Thanks!

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please provide the screen or the problem and page URL where you see the weight and size on hover, I will check and suggest the way to remove.

Best Regards

mairacbr
    Participant

I added 2 screenshots. This shows up on the store page, but not limited to that.

You can see that the first thing that shows up on hover is the weight and dimensions.

On the second hover image, I show you the other info, much more relevant to the client, but that’s hidden. It only shows if you click the … above the shop button.

Thanks!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You need to disable “Show attributes table after short description” in the Theme Settings > Product page > Hide/show element.

If you want to have attributes table on the product page, you need to change the design on hover in the Theme Settings > Shop > Product Style.

Best Regards

mairacbr
    Participant

Hi, Elise!

You solution for hover just hides all the additional info.

On hover, I need to show the additional info I added to the product as attributes, such as diet and allergens. I’d like to hide just the weight and dimensions.

Is that possible? Is there a setup or code for that?

Thanks 😀

Hello,

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

.product-grid-item .woocommerce-product-attributes-item--dimensions,
    .product-grid-item .woocommerce-product-attributes-item--weigh{
    	display:none;
    }

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)