Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Label Color

Product Label Color

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Author

farah
    Participant

Why product label color for ‘HOT’ and ‘Out-of-stock’ is not changing from the theme setting?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, provide us with your admin access so we can log in and check this on your side.

Thank you in advance.

farah
    Participant

Credentials given.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t access your dashboard and see the following error https://gyazo.com/ddf2dd4dc087a7ee5ca7e87590ec516b

farah
    Participant

Try now.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

It seems to be overridden by some of the custom CSS you added to your website. You need to either fix or remove that CSS code to make these options work.

farah
    Participant

Could you show me which CSS code?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Here is a screenshot https://gyazo.com/9b4e48469d1294932af4c00e23de4bbc

Kind Regards

farah
    Participant

Hi,

This code isn’t added by me. This code was already there when I buy the woodmart theme. Could you show me the purpose of this code? And what happens if I removed this code?

Furthermore, Is there any possibility to change the label of featured products which is “HOT” to something like “TOP” or “CORE”?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

By default, our theme doesn’t have any custom CSS code. This snippet is added either by you or somebody else who works on your website.

You can translate/rewrite all theme and plugin texts via PO file in WordPress. Here is a video tutorial that should help you translate your website texts with a Loco Translate plugin https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D3NsDdMzsls&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval&index=3

Please check the video tutorial to see how to save the translation file correctly. You can remove the plugin and translations would remain. Also, translations would remain after each theme update.

In order to translate the WooCommerce strings, you need to create a separate translation in Loco > Plugins > WooCommerce in the same way as shown in the video.

Best Regards

farah
    Participant

Did you read my whole message? I asked you ‘Furthermore, Is there any possibility to change the name of the label of featured products which is “HOT” into something like “TOP” or “CORE”?’

farah
    Participant

anything??

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We read your message and answered in the previous reply. As we wrote, you can change this text with the Loco Translate plugin.

Kind Regards

farah
    Participant

Hi,

Is there any CSS code to replace the text of the featured product label “HOT” with “CORE”?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

No, the text can’t be changed with the CSS code. But you can easily change it following our instructions.

farah
    Participant

Ok, thanks for your help.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Product Label Color’ is closed to new replies.