Home Forums WoodMart support forum PRODUCT LIST PAGE SHOWING TWO TIMES WHILE NAVIGATING PAGES

PRODUCT LIST PAGE SHOWING TWO TIMES WHILE NAVIGATING PAGES

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

mohiuddin2018
    Participant

Hi,
    I am happy with the template. Specially the interface is really great. The features are also awesome. But still there are some issues that are not properly functioning. For now I would like to resolve the following issue as soon as possible:

In the Category Page or Product List page,
    1) There are navigation pages 1, 2 3, 4,… and so on depending upon the number of products in the database. All the products are showing up properly in the list. But the problem is, when I click on any navigation page, for example, the current page is Page 1, and I have clicked on Page 3, then it shows the circle rotating (loading the page), after a while, it shows Page 1 again (instead of showing Page 3). At this stage it shows another circle rotating on the browser title left corner (indicating that this is still working). Then after some time the system loads Page 3.

2) This problem also happens when visitor clicks on Category links (one category to another category). For example the Product list is showing for Category 1, now I have clicked on Category 5 to see the products of that category. The exact same behavior (as explained in #1 above) happens in this case also.

3) This way it shows a page two times while navigating the product list pages from one page to another page (or from one category to another category). This behavior is little bit boring and confusing for the visitors. This also degrades the performance of page load time remarkably. I have tried to find out the reason behind this problem, but could not resolve it. So, I need your help to fix this problem.

Plz let me know how to get rid of this problem. My website information provided below.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

The problem seems to be caused by your server performance. Our AJAX requests have a timeout of 5 seconds and if they don’t get a response from the server in this time the page will be loaded in a natural way. You need to fix your server response time or disable AJAX shop option in Theme Settings -> Shop.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

mohiuddin2018
    Participant

Hi,
    Thanks for your prompted feedback for a solution. It works if I disable the AJAX shop option. But I would like to enable the AJAX Shop feature. In this case, in fact I have no idea about server response time. Is there any issues related to the memory settings or changing something else will improve for AJAX Shop response time?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Firstly, we suggest you to try to disable all extra plugins one by one and check how it works without them. Maybe it is caused by some problem in the plugins.

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)