Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product List View Product Link

Product List View Product Link

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ignitionstudio
    Participant

Hello. Was hoping you could help resolve the visibility of a “View Product” link appearing on a product listing page. When one of my products is a Variable Product then the button automatically appears, but for a Simple Product the link does not show. Is it possible to have it appear all of the time on product listing pages? In screenshot attached you can see the first item has the button appearing below the description, but the subsequent items do not have the button since they are not variable products. I wish to have the button shown on all products. Thanks for your time!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

ignitionstudio
    Participant

So I should have prefaced that I changed the “Select Options” to “View Products” for navigation purposes and add to cart functionality since client is using quote request instead of direct point of sale. In the same regard I need the “Select Options” (“View Products”) button to appear on the product listing page is there a way to enable the feature to appear when hovering over thumbnails as well in grid mode or on related product thumbnails? As shown in attached screenshot….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

The button doesn’t appear due to the fact that the products do not have a price. So please define for them some price and recheck the issue.

Let me know the results. Also, let me know if I missed something.

Kind Regards

ignitionstudio
    Participant

I tried that already. I figured that could have been a reason yesterday before even reaching out. Setting prices does not affect this. Hmmm? Any other thoughts?

ignitionstudio
    Participant

Well… after deactivating the YITH Request A Quote plugin and then reactivating it seemed to resolve the issue! If for some reason the conflict occurs again, I can keep you posted. Thanks for your time!

ignitionstudio
    Participant

I take that back. Ugh. Sorry, the add to cart function is working, but I am looking to replace the add to cart and just show a simple link to the product. Is this possible?? In the screenshot, I have the buttons appearing, but they are linking to the cart not to the product detail page…

ignitionstudio
    Participant

screenshot… Buttons appear but they are cart links not product detail page links which is the step of the process preferred…

ignitionstudio
    Participant

attachment

ignitionstudio
    Participant

Unfortunately I am trying to hide prices because the client wants to simply generate leads for quotes. This issue appears to be from the YITH Request A Quote plugin that deactivates the cart buttons similar to your built in Catalog mode. I believe I have worked around it for now, but I will have to hide add to cart on product detail pages via CSS as the solution to keeping the buttons active everywhere else. Apologies for wasting any of your time.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Glad that you have sorted this out.

Always remember that you can reach out to us with any questions you may have.

We wish you a splendid day!

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Product List View Product Link’ is closed to new replies.