Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Page: center content

Product Page: center content

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

dirkspijkerman
    Participant

Hello,

I have 2 things.

1: Product Page: I would like to move the product picture and product text to the right (to center it). Now the product picture is aligned to the left and like 40% of the page (on the right side) is empty. I am using “Product image width – small image”.

I tried the option ” Product page design – centered” but then only the product text is being centered and moved to the right while the picture stays at the left. So I guess I will need some custom css?

2. Is it somehow possible to add more than 1 custom tab to the product description?

Thank you.

Hello,

Set the “Full-width” and “Centered” in the Product images settings, and set “Centered” for the product layout: https://prnt.sc/smrn9l and https://prnt.sc/smrnfb

Best Regards

dirkspijkerman
    Participant

Hi,

If i follow your steps it creates a huge picture that is displayed above the product info.

I want to have a small product picture next to the product info. But the product picture is aligned to the left. Basically I only need to move both things around 200px more to the right.

2. Is it somehow possible to add more than 1 custom tab to the product description?

Kind regards

Hello,

Try to set this option and check Bottom (1 column) if it is not what you would want I will try to correct the image size with custom CSS.

No, unfortunately, you can one additional tab, or search for a plugin.

Best Regards

dirkspijkerman
    Participant

“Try to set this option and check Bottom (1 column)”

I cant follow you. Which option and bottom are you referring to?

Hello,

Please provide the product page URL with the option I suggested initially, and I will reduce the product page image.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)