Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product page do not have footer and image galleries. (zoom, pop up)

Product page do not have footer and image galleries. (zoom, pop up)

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

larchva
    Participant

Hello,
    I installed demo content and it is not same as real demo content. in product page it is not showing footer and when I am adding 3-4images for single product it is showing only one featured image, also when I am clicking on that image it is redirecting that image link and not zooming.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

I have visited your website and it seems that you have disabled the footer for the products.

Please Edit the product and make sure that the footer is not disabled by scrolling down.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/10jlq8a

And for the images gallery not showing make sure that you have set the single product layout to display gallery from Theme Settings >> Single Product Page >> Images.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://prnt.sc/10wzxaq

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

larchva
    Participant

Thank you for reply but I have same problems… I can not see there FOOTER OPTIONS and also for images when I am choosing that tab it is still showing me same – only featured image and when I am clicking on that image it is redirecting image url and not doing lightbox or something else (zoom, pop up).
    I gave u my website credentials and please if u have time just check on your side.

Thank you,
    Irakli

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins, activate the parent theme clear cache and then check back.

If the problem continues then leave the third party plugins deactivated and tell me then we will troubleshoot with recommended plugins.

Regards.
    Xtemos Studios

larchva
    Participant

Hello, I deactivated all plugins but have same problem, also reinstalled our theme. please visit my dashboard and check you from your side. maybe there is a bug and need fixing.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and all the third party plugins are still activated.

Please deactivate all the third party plugins activate the parent theme and then tell me with the permission to debug then we will troubleshoot with the theme plugins.

Best Regards

larchva
    Participant

okey, I deactivated all plugins. u can check please

Hello,

I have logged into your website and checked that you are using an old version of PHP.

Please update the PHP version to 7.4 or higher then check back.

Best Regards

larchva
    Participant

I updated 7.3 my host have this maximum of version. problem is same….

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are sorry to say but it looks like your hosting server doesn’t have enough resources to run a WordPress website with our theme. Even when we switch to the default theme, your backend section loads very slow. And it often returns 500 Internal Server Error https://gyazo.com/cd1ca890b90ab632bd18d52e14e72b40
    We recommend you test some other hosting dedicated to WordPress. For example, Cloudways, WP Engine, Bluehost etc.
    If you think that the problem is caused by our theme, we can return your money back.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Kind Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)