Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product page error shows up at some products

Product page error shows up at some products

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

Irresistible
    Participant

I got this error on some product pages, which is not cool. How can I fix this?

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/customer/www/example.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 259

Warning: Illegal offset type in /home/customer/www/example.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 272

Warning: Illegal offset type in isset or empty in /home/customer/www/example.com/public_html/wp-content/plugins/sitepress-multilingual-cms/classes/core-abstract-classes/class-wpml-element-translation.php on line 276

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress themes like TwentyTwenty or WooCommerce Storefront to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

Irresistible
    Participant

I believe that the its theme related. I changed theme to twenty twenty-two. Errors disappeared.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Irresistible
    Participant

I get this js error at console.
    “loading html dropdowns returns wrong data – Can’t load HTML blocks with AJAX combine.min.js?ver=6.5.4:1”

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

In this case, is there any chance that you could give me access to the dashboard area so I can have a look at the settings on your website, please?

I await your response.

Kind Regards

Irresistible
    Participant

Here are.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

Seems that you have provided limited access. Could you please provide the full rights for the user so that I could check the issue?

https://prnt.sc/6kFO3NJ6f5aZ

Looking forward to hearing back from you!

Kind Regards

Irresistible
    Participant

Can you please check right now, somehow all plugins were deactivated. Thats why you see a limited access.

Luke Nielsen
    Keymaster

Hello,

We have fixed it in the 395239 patch so please apply it via WoodMart -> Patcher.

https://gyazo.com/938723f86a0e9d874b67660758b2b7be

Don’t hesitate to reach out if you have any more questions or concerns. We’re thankful that you took the time to share your concerns with us.

Kind Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)