Home Forums Basel support forum Product Page Gallery Image

Product Page Gallery Image

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

kapilgbhalala
    Participant

there is an issue with single product page in compact style.when i active YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier then side product gallery set into bottom
    http://fashionkanya.com/product/fashion-kanya-new-latest-red-designer-kurti/

kapilgbhalala
    Participant

how to hide pincode in quick shop?? & also in relative product scroller
    Please look in my home page with variable product so you get exact what i tried to do..
    http://fashionkanya.com
    http://fashionkanya.com/product/fashion-kanya-new-latest-blue-designer-kurti/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

YITH WooCommerce Zoom Magnifier plugin changes our theme layout and it is not possible to place thumbnails to the left side when using zoom plugin. Only bottom position is available in this plugin options.

Could you please send us a screenshot of the pincode you are looking to hide?

Regards

kapilgbhalala
    Participant

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add this code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to remove this field

.basel-hover-quick .pin_div {
    display:none;
    }

Regards

kapilgbhalala
    Participant

ok it’s working

kapilgbhalala
    Participant

how to add additional div before cart button in single product page

Content

<div class=”place_order_by_phone”>
    <b>Place Order By Phone:</b> <span class=”phone_icon”>+91-261-2507700</span> <span class=”whatsapp_icon”>+91-7285880241</span>
    </div>

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add this code snippet to the functions.php file in your child theme

add_action('woocommerce_single_product_summary', 'my_text_after_button',38);
    function my_text_after_button() {
    ?>
    <b>Place Order By Phone:</b> <span class=”phone_icon”>+91-261-2507700</span> <span class=”whatsapp_icon”>+91-7285880241</span>
    </div>
    <?php
    }

kapilgbhalala
    Participant

how to set another top-header menu while use is login

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please explain a bit better your question, it is not quite clear for us?

Thank you

kapilgbhalala
    Participant

i have a multiple menu for top-header one i have to use while user is not logged in & another i have to use while user is logged in

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you for the explanation. Unfortunately, there is no such function in our theme and it may require some additional code customization to complete.

Les
    Participant

The code snippet below is adding the text AFTER the ADD TO CART button.

Is there any way to add a text link BEFORE the ADD TO CART button? Just below the price on a variable product?

Thanks so much!

Les

add_action(‘woocommerce_single_product_summary’, ‘my_text_after_button’,38);
    function my_text_after_button() {
    ?>
    </div>
    <?php
    }

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Try to change ‘hook priority’ parameter in your code. Not it is set to 38. Lower value corresponds to the higher position on the product page.

Regards

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)