Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product page header is diffrent than main website header

Product page header is diffrent than main website header

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

hassanalipak
    Participant

Hi,
    Everything on my site running well, except from the product page header. Product page is showing a different logo then rest of the website. Product page is also keep showing woodmart logo. How can I fix this?

Thanks,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We are glad to know that you considered using WoodMart for your web-site. I hope you will be happy with it.

Be sure that you have uploaded both dark and light version of the logo image in Theme Settings -> Header -> Logo.

Kind Regards
    Xtemos

hassanalipak
    Participant

Thanks for your message.
    I am very happy with the woodmart theme in general. Although, I couldn’t fix the product page header, even after uplodaing dark, light and sticky logo, Product page is still not having the same header as rest of the website. I couldn’t find a place to edit product page. Would you help me with it please?

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us a link to your website so we can see how it looks now?

hassanalipak
    Participant

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

On the product page the header has a different color scheme because it can’t have any content below it as on other pages. So if we would set the light color scheme your will simply not see it. Or if you want, we can provide us you with a code snippet to make it light with solid black background color on the product page.

hassanalipak
    Participant

If you can provide code snippet, that will be great. Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to add the following code snippet to the functions.php file in the child theme

function woodmart_custom_header_styles( $rules ){

if( is_product() ) {
            $rules['header_color_scheme'] = array(
                'will-be' => 'light',
            );
            $rules['menu_color_scheme'] = array(
                'will-be' => 'light',
            );
        }

return $rules;
    }
    add_filter( 'woodmart_get_specific_options', 'woodmart_custom_header_styles' );

and this part to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings

.single-product .main-header {
        background-color: #000;
    }

hassanalipak
    Participant

Thanks for the code!
    Only one small issue. On scroll down, sticky header background is white. If that can turned into black as well, it will be perfect.
    Would you send me code for that as well?

Thanks!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

But as we can see now, the sticky header is disabled completely.

Regards

hassanalipak
    Participant

I disabled it because it was having white background, which was not looking good.
    If you can send me code for the sticky header’s black background as well, that will be great.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, enable it so we can prepare a test code for you.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)