Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Page Hover Zoom

Product Page Hover Zoom

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

akshay
    Participant

Only one of my products is able to get zoom effect which has a size of 1000 x 1000 pixel as you can see in the screenshot 1 (Link 1 Given Below)

Product Images setting is 600px can be seen in Screenshot 2.

Whereas any other pic on my site is not gaining zoom effect on hover which is even smaller in size as you can visit link 2 given below. Please tell me why is it happening so ?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshots you attached and visited the URLs you provided. The product images are controlled by WooCommerce itself and our theme doesn’t influence it. You can find the settings under Appearance >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Product Images.

In your case you have set the main image width to 600px means that it will crop 600px image from the image you added as the main product image. It is working for the image that is bigger in size because it’s cropping the area from it.

And the other images are smaller in size as you set the main image width that’s why they are not working. Please use images of bigger size that will fix the issue.

I hope my above explanation will be clear enough for you to understand the working.

Best Regards.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)