Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product page image zoom issue

Product page image zoom issue

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

inmanojkumar
    Participant

Hi Team,
    Please refer to the image attached,
    in image: 1) while zooming the original image is seen in backward
    2) How to reduce the curve on add to cart button as well as choose option, quantity option(i would like to have it quite rectangular)

On single product page: How to remove Description and Shipping and Delivery tab. ( i need only Review tab below the product)

On product page: how to change the header text to Light theme?? now the shop page header text is in dark theme

thanks in advance

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

inmanojkumar
    Participant

one more query along with above:

I have added Newsletter menu in footer, and can you please help me to create a “popup email form” when clicking it??

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

1. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.zoomImg {
    	background: white;
    }

2. Use the following code

.variations_form .variations .value select {
    	border-radius:10px;
    }

3. Here is an article from WooCommerce documentation that may help you customize your product page tabs https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/

4. You can change your header color scheme in Theme Settings -> Header -> Styles & Colors.

5. Add this CSS class to that link in the menu woodmart-open-newsletter.

Kind Regards

inmanojkumar
    Participant

Thanks for you response team, i missed a thing to explain properly..my bad..

Add this CSS class to that link in the menu woodmart-open-newsletter.

this above part, i have not created as menu, i just created an HTML block and used on footer, i need to add that popup in that html link”Newsletter”..kindly help me on this

inmanojkumar
    Participant

Team,
    1) I need all buttons to be with radius :10px (please mention any global setting for that)

2) In my footer social icons, i need to change the hover color(red to blue) how to do that?

Thanks in Advance

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you need to edit that HTML block and add a CSS class mentioned to the link you use.

1. We will introduce such option in our future updates. Unfortunately, there is no such global option at the moment.

2. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings

div.woodmart-social-icons.icons-design-simple .woodmart-social-icon a:hover {
    	background: blue;
    }

Regards

inmanojkumar
    Participant

2. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings

div.woodmart-social-icons.icons-design-simple .woodmart-social-icon a:hover {
    background: blue;
    }

This is not working..please let me know how to change the hover color of Footer social icons to blue??

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Where did you place that code? We don’t see it on your website now.

inmanojkumar
    Participant

team,
    its working now..thank you so much for you wonderful support

You are welcome! If you have any questions feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Product page image zoom issue’ is closed to new replies.