Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product page modify

Product page modify

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

joseluishv
    Participant

Hi support, how can i edit the product page of my woocommerce products, WP bakery let me edit content after the product but i want to add woodmart bakery elements BEFORE the woocommerce product, is this possible? thanks in advance

ill post an example image

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. Unfortunately, there is no option in Theme Settings to add data before the product. Because the products are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence it.

You can try adding any third party plugin that better meets your requirements.

Best Regards.

joseluishv
    Participant

I see, then, is it possible to change the product design via woodmart or wp bakery besides the designs woodmart provides? also could you recommend me a good third party plugin? thanks in advance

Hello,

The options for the product page you can find under Theme Settings >> Product Page.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/QbKSycg

Unfortunately, Currently unable to suggest you any third party plugin. Because we haven’t tested our theme

with such a plugin yet.

Best Regards.

joseluishv
    Participant

I realize you could use the option of inject an HTML BLOCK on the product page settings, this is just what i needed, im kinda disapointed of the support, please pay more attention to what the theme can do and what not, i lost some time here, could have finished it faster, thanks anyways.

joseluishv
    Participant

With this settings you can add content before the product.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry for the misunderstanding. I thought you are asking for data to be inserted in the header as your screenshot is pointing towards.

That’s why I replied. Hope you won’t mind it. We are Glad that you found the solution yourself. You are Great!!!

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Product page modify’ is closed to new replies.