Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Page not Displaying Correctly

Product Page not Displaying Correctly

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

BenNZHF
    Participant

We have just switched to WoodMart and when the site was first loaded with the theme the product galleries could be set (as per the theme settings) and you would be able to see the additional images wherever you set them in the them. However, they have since disappeared (we have them set to the left of the product image and they do not appear)

The other issue is that the product image has been set to ‘Sticky’ so that it will scroll to the bottom of the description box. This worked for the first day or two that we installed the theme, but now no longer works. We have set this in the theme setting too.

I have since deactivated all plugins and it doesn’t look like that is causing the issue.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it? Also, be sure that you don’t have any custom code in the child theme or in the Custom JS section.

Thank you in advance

BenNZHF
    Participant

Hi Artem,

Details attached for log in. I have already tried disabling all plugins and did not see any change. I have checked and there is no custom CSS or JS.

Cheers,

Ben

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, disable all external plugins first.

BenNZHF
    Participant

Hi Artem – all external plugins (apart form those recommended for the theme) have been disabled.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Try to enable Combine JS files option in Theme Settings -> Performance.

BenNZHF
    Participant

Thanks! All fixed!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Product Page not Displaying Correctly’ is closed to new replies.