Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Page Slow Down

Product Page Slow Down

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

serezart
    Participant

Hello support,

When we customized the product page using Elementor with the Layout feature of woodmart theme, we experienced slowness in the product pages on the shop. We aren’t making any edits in the Layout section at the moment, but we have added the 3 fields we created in HTML Blocks to the product page with the snippet. But product pages are very slow. Can you check?

We found that the use of elementor in HTML blocks, displaying on the product page (after or before add to cart of theme settings) slows down the shop. I would be very grateful if you could fix the bugs here.

Please find attached login information.

Regards,

Hello,

We are terribly sorry for the delay.

Could you kindly check the site admin access we cannot log in.

Best Regards

serezart
    Participant

Hi support,

Please find private content, I updated your password.

Thanks.

Hello,

Thank you very much for the provided access. I have submitted the case to our development department. We will get to you asap.

Best Regards

serezart
    Participant

Hi support,

Could you please keep me informed of the developments? How many days will be the solution provided?

Regards,

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

We tested the example page and see that it loads slowly but we also noticed that this page is heavy (12MB+) which can make it slow. Could you please temporarily disable all external plugins that are not related to our theme?

Kind Regards

serezart
    Participant

Hello,

Upon your recommendation, I deactivated all the plugins not related to woodmart on the site and made tests. I am forwarding the test results from the private area. I have come to the conclusion that the source of the problem is the elementor-woodmart incompatibility, not the other plugins.

I request you to find a solution as soon as possible.

Regards

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, keep all plugins temporarily turned off so we can check this by ourselves too.

Kind Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)