Home Forums Basel support forum Product Page Tab

Product Page Tab

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

cmheah
    Participant

May I know how to edit the product page Tab section?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Navigate to the Theme settings > Product page > and you will find additional tab field.

Best Regards

cmheah
    Participant

Hi

I want to change my Home Page (Main Page) header background transparent black to white and the menu texts color is black as per contact page but cannot, please advise me how to do it….

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Your question is not clear enough. It is not possible to set different background and text color different pages. Navigate to the Theme Settings > Header > Appearance and set colors.

Best Regards

cmheah
    Participant

What I mean is The Navigation Menu Header (red line highlighted as per attached file), I want to put the Menu Header on top of the banner slider, but while I put on top of it, there have a transparent Black colour bg. I want to remove the BG, and change the Navigation Menu colour to dark colour.

Hello,

Your home page is a maintenance page so I can not fin page URL with the problem.

Enter the page with the problem, and set the same header which you have on contact page https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/options-for-pages/

Your contact page header is white and text is black.

Best Regards

cmheah
    Participant

Thank for your reply. My website is under maintenance because I haven’t launched it yet.

Basically, I want the header for my homepage(www.penguintaste.com) same as my current contact page (www.penguintaste.com/contact). The problem that I’m facing now is I can’t change the black transparent color and there has a white gap between my Menu header and the slider banner. Please advise how to solve it…..

Thanks

Hello,

Your home page has the custom CSS http://prntscr.com/l95w51

You need to remove and check all the pages where you have the problem.

Best Regards

cmheah
    Participant

Hi, Thanks for your help, finally I able to solve the problem…

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Product Page Tab’ is closed to new replies.