Home Forums Basel support forum product page thumbnails improper

product page thumbnails improper

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

sh kaleem
    Participant

hi,
    i am facing problem in product page in gallery image thumbnails showing improper sizes as showing demo themes pls help me sort this out ,attaching link page
    https://www.maysoon.biz/product/valentine-red-suit-ms-111/

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Be sure that you have specified large enough images size in Appearance -> Customize -> WooCommerce -> Product images and also regenerated all the thumbnails using this plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

Regards

sh kaleem
    Participant

it does help i just want to restore original thumbnails of basel theme where i can use this option and why my thumbnails size vary and now they are disappear waiting for your reply
    here is my

waiting for your reply

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t enter your admin area.

sh kaleem
    Participant

my product page thumbnails are disappear and related product also disappear after updating theme pls sort this issue or give command i already given my admin panel details
    thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

But you gave a wrong admin access and we can’t log in. Please, check it.

sh kaleem
    Participant

bro my thumbnails in product page gallery and related product are disappear after updating templates and sharing of whole site is not working your theme is very stylish and aggressive but things are not simple help me out

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your FTP access since we don’t see any problems in the configuration?

sh kaleem
    Participant

sure
    here is my c panel login details in private box
    there is also problem in mobile view in product page gallery pics sliding in different size
    thanks for your fast reply

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Sorry, but we didn’t mean your cpanel access. We need to be able to connect your server and edit the files via FTP. If you don’t have this data, you can contact your hosting providers for help.

sh kaleem
    Participant

ok no problem bro i trust you thats why i gave you c panel any ways below is my ftp details
    thanks

sh kaleem
    Participant

i am sending you additional screenshot from mobile in pc now gallery image but in phone image sliding in different size but no gallery thumbnails and no sharing to facebook thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We see that you modified our theme’s files and replaced them with your own. Please, restore our theme files first http://prntscr.com/ijt796

sh kaleem
    Participant

thanks and really love your services ,

sh kaleem
    Participant

bro problem not solved as i restore the files of original theme thumbnails recover but not in shape of theme actual form in gallery product and still related product not shown as before i override theme with woocomerce new templates files 3.3 but now i restore original theme files but still problem exist send you ftp link in private content

sh kaleem
    Participant

and if i update theme with woocommerce new version template my improper thumbnails are gown and in that case no related product still shown, is your theme support new version of woocommerce ,i did my best to solve this issue but all is invasion pls help to solve this out
    thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Please, restore our theme files and don’t update any files from the WooCommerce since you break our theme’s functionality by this. Just restore original files and we will check what is wrong there.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)