Home Forums Basel support forum Product page / wishlist and images

Product page / wishlist and images

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

foradapagina
    Participant

Hello,

I have an issues with the theme after updating: there are 2 wishlists links on product page (one is broken). Can you help fixing it?

AND

I only want the product image to appear at product grid. I don’t want it to appear on product page. Is there a way to hide it at product page? (sizing matters)

Thank you

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

1. You need to decide what Wishlist you are going to use: Basel built-in or YITh Wishlist plugin. If you want to use the plugin, disable the Wishlist feature in the Theme Settings > Shop > Wishlist. If you want to use built-in feature, deactivate and delete the plugin.

2. Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .single-product-content  .col-sm-6.product-images {
        display: none;
    }

If the code does not work, please provide product page URL, it may be as you could apply another image width.

Best Regards

foradapagina
    Participant

Thank you for faster answer. I already managed to use your wishlist.

Regarding the image, it did not solve my problem. I want to remove the “product image” of the product page. I only want to use it in the grid.

Resizing would not be a good solution in this specific case. I just want to remove the “product image”, not “product gallery” photos.

Website is not online, sent a printscreen.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You will have a gap instead of image http://prntscr.com/q3sj6j if it is ok, replace the code with this one:

body .owl-carousel .owl-stage-outer {
        display: none;
    }

It is not possible to remove this gap.
    Best Regards

foradapagina
    Participant

Thank you. I tried this solution but after all, we managed to solve the problem choosing one single image with a proper dimension.

Ok. That is fine. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)