Home Forums Basel support forum Product pages and filtering

Product pages and filtering

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

gpapatheodorou
    Participant

Hi,

I have some questions.

1) I added some variable products and added the filtering in the left column. The padding between the different filters in the left column is very big. How can that change?

2) In the product listing when you hover an image of a product another image appears. Sometimes this rollover image is smaller than the original one so a part of the original one is showing on the background. Is there a way to change that?

3) In a variable product I have applied different pricing for different sizes. Is there a way instead of giving a price range to says “Starts from x$” or to give a fixed pricing (the cheapest one) and the depending on the size to adjust the price?

Thank you

gpapatheodorou
    Participant

Something else in terms of the image sizing.

4) I created another product and as you can see in the product listing the titles of the products are not on the same row. Can that be avoided?

Thank you

gpapatheodorou
    Participant

And last one

5) In the new product why does it oversize the image (it’s blurry) and doesn’t show the original one?

Thanks again

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for contacting us.

1. We will fix this issue in the next update. For now please add the following code to your Custom CSS section in Theme Settings

.basel-woocommerce-layered-nav .basel-scroll {
        max-height: 280px;
    }

2. The only one way to have this hover effect work smooth is to have images in the same proportions.

3. The theme can’t handle price display since it comes from WooCommerce plugin. As a workaround you can try to use the following CSS snippet

.single-product-content p.price .woocommerce-Price-amount:first-of-type {
        font-size: 30px;
    }
    .single-product-content p.price {
        font-size: 0;
    }

4. If you want you can make product titles make the same height in CSS also

.basel-hover-alt.purchasable .product-title {
        height: 80px;
        overflow: hidden;
    }

5. We don’t see blurry image on this product. Have you already solved this?

Regards

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)