Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Pages, unable to click anything

Product Pages, unable to click anything

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

36styles
    Participant

I was hesitant to update to the latest version since I read so many issues people were having, but I did it anyway. Now, unfortunately, I am also experiencing some issues.

The main one, for now, is I can not click on anything on product pages such as attributes, quantity amount, add to cart, compare, add to wishlist, size guide, social icons. Also, the tabs (Description / Additional Information / Shipping & Delivery) are not working either. These can not be clicked on.

Thank you in advance for your help in resolving these issues.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, if the problem remains, leave the plugins not activated for us to check. If you cannot do it on the live site, restore the site from the backup while we are investigating the reason and move your cloned site to some staging platform where we can test.

Best Regards

36styles
    Participant

I deactivated all plugins, except a Coming Soon plugin, but I did deactivate to check the product pages with it deactivated, and the problem was still there, so I reactivated it. I left all other plugins deactivated. You can check now. Thank you.

36styles
    Participant

I found out kind of what could be the problem, an area for you to check.

.wd-fill {
    position: absolute;
    top: 0;
    right: 0;
    bottom: 0;
    left: 0;

It seems the top half of my screen, nothing can be clicked on, when I unchecked “position:absolute” of “.wd-fill” then I can click on things on the page again. Also, my search bar is now at the very bottom of the page.

36styles
    Participant

Ok, the problem is definitely related to the Search feature in the header. I have my search option set to Full Screen, which now since the update, placed my search bar at the bottom of the page. When I changed the search option to Dropdown or Form, it placed it in the right section of the header but did not look like how it should, plus the search feature did not work.

Please help with this. Thank you.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugs not related to the theme and first of all Coming Soon Page & Maintenance Mode by SeedProd

Leave these plugins only:

Slider Revolution
    WPBakery Page Builder
    Woodmart Core
    Contact Form 7
    MailChimp for WordPress
    WooCommerce
    Safe SVG

and check the search function.

Now your header does not have search element at all. Please add the same.

Best Regards

36styles
    Participant

I disabled all plugins, and only left the ones you stated, the search issue is still there. After I confirmed the issue was still there, I reactivated the Coming Soon plugin. I can not leave the site open like that, I do not want anyone seeing it just yet. If you go to the site to look at it, you can deactivate the Coming Soon plugin yourself, but after, could you please reactivate it.

I tried using a Woodmart Maintenance page, but the search issue shows up at the bottom of the page, so I have to use the plugin. Also, did you read my above post regarding the test I did trying the different search options in the header builder?

Thank you.

36styles
    Participant

Is there any way to know when you might be able to resolve this issue? I need to continue working on the site, but if I have to have plugins deactivated because I don’t know when you will have a chance to look at the site, I won’t be able to do anything. I give you permission to deactivate any plugins you may need to, in order to resolve this issue when you have time to take a look. Thank you.

The problem I am having is definitely connected to:

.woodmart-search-loader.wd-fill

This is why I can not click on anything on the page.

Hello,

Your first problem was a product page, you said nothing clicked, now everything works on the product page https://gyazo.com/95ba804604c7a11418e55daf24a63431 and https://gyazo.com/8fc7c845afdb8e24f43bfde3e235d845

The search has not been added to the desktop header. As for mobile, you can add the search in the format of the search form, not the icon. https://gyazo.com/bb97794f1becd2d88e54cc5d063445bf

You have enabled the styles for search form in the CSS generator, enable them http://prntscr.com/p6ofe8

Best Regards

36styles
    Participant

I am so sorry. I had added the following to global css so I could work on my site:

.wd-fill {
    position: relative;
    }

So when you checked the site, this was still enabled. Once I removed this, the problem was still there.

BUT, the last thing you suggested (caught) was that I had failed to check ‘Search form’ in CSS Generator. After I checked this and updated the file, everything worked again.

Thank you so much for making such an incredible theme. To be honest, I have been looking around at themes based on Elementor, and I could not find anything that had as much style as Woodmart. I just really love everything that Elementor can do, especially all the mobile-related things, motion engine, etc.

I hope a Xtemos/Elementor theme comes out sooner than later!

Hello,

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)