Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product pictures are blurry in product pages

Product pictures are blurry in product pages

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

ilkin
    Participant

Hi, hope you are doing well. I want you to know that my product pictures become blurry in product page when zoomed especially. I want to prevent it and make them look clear. How can I make the quality to become better?

Thanks in advance!

Hello,

Please upload images of bigger size and check the size setting, perhaps you should increase them: https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Best Regards

ilkin
    Participant

My images are 1000x1000px. Isn’t that enough?

Hello,

Please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes. Please make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

ilkin
    Participant

Can you guide me to follow the steps you provide? I believe I can follow them easily.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch the parent theme, and check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

The plugins related to the theme are provided in Appearance > Install plugins.

Best Regards

ilkin
    Participant

I have problems in detecting exact plugin. Can you check it again for me?

Hello,

The only way is to deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme, switch the parent theme, and check the issue, then activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

ilkin
    Participant

I deactivated all the plugins and checked the image qualities. There was no change and all the pictures are low quality in product page ONLY WHEN ZOOMED. In other cases there is no problem

How can we solve this problem?

Thanks in adnvance!

Hello,

The problem occurs cause you use both WoodMart lazy loading and lazy loading from the third parties.

It may be a plugin or customization.

Best Regards

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)