Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product pictures cannot be aligned at the top and bottom

Product pictures cannot be aligned at the top and bottom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

wujuan911800262
    Participant

Product pictures cannot be aligned at the top and bottom, not because of the size of the picture, and not whether the title is one line or two lines

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

wujuan911800262
    Participant

The price elements are also not uniformly styled, some on the same line, some on different lines

Attachments:

wujuan911800262
    Participant

The two buttons on the computer side and the mobile side are also different in size and not uniform in size, is there any way to solve this?

Attachments:

Hello,

The height of the item in the grid is stipulated by the height of the content. The price causes the different heights: https://prnt.sc/Vd1l6sHTSiDb

I am afraid it is not possible to change that.

As for the buttons, I see a problem with the width of 280px. Such width is seldom used. If you still want to have the buttons of the same width

Please add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Global:

body .wd-btn-design-full form.cart :where(.single_add_to_cart_button,.wd-buy-now-btn) {
        flex: 1 1 100%;
    }

Best Regards

wujuan911800262
    Participant

What do you mean by content height? Even if the problem is caused by the content height, but I use the content height is uniform ah! There can’t be a height of two lines and a height of one line. Or does the font size of the content cause such a problem, but the price element will appear such a style problem, I can not understand. If the price element of this piece I use a small font will solve this problem?

wujuan911800262
    Participant

How do I change the add to cart button and buy now button to this style?

Attachments:

Hello,

You can make them rectangular and set the color in the Theme Settings > Styles and colors > buttons.
    If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

wujuan911800262
    Participant

I’m talking about the layout style, not the color style. This is not my site, which has the shopping cart button not in the same column as the buy now button, with the top and bottom aligned. I thought woodmart theme is powerful, now many places can not be customized to adjust

Hello,

Please enable “Even product grid for mobile” for mobile https://prnt.sc/G4PAon81Ndw6 to align the product in the grid on the level of the highest product.

The price view stipulates the length. The prices go into lines when length does not allow to be in one line, and we cannot influence that.

You can add this code to the Theme Settings > Custom CSS > Mobile, please note such options as “Product add to cart” may not work.

.wd-single-add-cart form {
      display: flex;
      flex-direction: column;
      justify-content: flex-start;
      align-items: flex-start;
    }

.wd-single-add-cart .single_add_to_cart_button,
    .wd-single-add-cart .wd-buy-now-btn{
    	min-width: 240px;
    }

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)