Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Search is not working properly

Product Search is not working properly

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, hope you are doing fine! i have a question regarding search feature of this theme, it is showing wrong results when i search “pre roll” in search bar it shows other products as well along with pre-roll products. why is this happening? there is no matching info between those other items and pre roll items that are showing together >

Please check and let me know how to correct that and why this is happening.

Thank You
    Bilal Hussain

Hello,

Please deactivate all the third party plugins and provide the admin panel login details of the website.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, we cannot always do that as the site is up and running, is there any alternative way to solve this issue?

Hello,

Sorry but to troubleshoot the issue we need you to deactivate all the third party plugins.

If you cannot disable it on the live site then please create a staging copy of the website and provide the login details.

Best Regards

Bilal Hussain
    Participant

Hi, i think we did not face that issue but i will update you if there is anything regarding that. please close this ticket.

Most Welcome!!!.

I’m so happy to hear you are pleased with the Theme and Support. XTEMOS strives to deliver the best customer experience, and it makes our day to hear we have accomplished that.

We count ourselves lucky to have you as a customer. You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Thanks for contacting us.
    Have a great day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Product Search is not working properly’ is closed to new replies.