Home Forums Basel support forum Product Search Issues

Product Search Issues

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

HenHouse
    Participant

Hello,

I am having issues with the search function not displaying results for tags or categories.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

The default WooCommerce search works only with products by keyword. It does not search for tags and categories.

Best Regards

HenHouse
    Participant

The woocommerce data export as well as the back end does not have a section for keywords. Would i need to add in yoast or all in one seo to get the keywords to show in order for the search to work?

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twenty sixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Best Regards

HenHouse
    Participant

I did. The search bar does not show on the 2016 theme

Hello,

Please navigate too Woocommerce > Extensions > install and activate Storefront theme for checking.

Best Regards

HenHouse
    Participant

The issues are still showing when activating the storefront theme.

Hello,

If you have the issue on Storefront it means that the problem is not caused by our theme.

You add products. Their titles are the keyword for search. WooCommerce search works only with products.

Best Regards

HenHouse
    Participant

Having issues with the emails not linking in the team section. they will only link to the site listed for the email.

Hello,

What do you mean? Newsletter? You need to assign the newsletter to your account and configure and you will get emails.

Or configure contact form 7 correctly.

Our theme does not have options or influence on that.

Best Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)