Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Sort Not Working

Product Sort Not Working

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

rgelhausen
    Participant

The sorting options are not working. When you sort the shop by price, popularity or and other options, nothing happens. We have deactivated all plugins and it is not a plugin conflict.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site as well as the Theme settings export and check the Woocommerce filters on the Storefront theme to detect if our theme causes the problem. Storefront is a free theme developed by Woocommerce.

Best Regards

rgelhausen
    Participant

I have done that and it is your theme.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

rgelhausen
    Participant

This is still not working. I have created a staging website that has all the same plugins and some of the products on our store.

Hello,

Please provide the correct credentials to the private content.

Best Regards

rgelhausen
    Participant

Here are the correct credencials.

rgelhausen
    Participant

The Wishlist and Compare feature are also not working. Could you please take a look at this as well.

rgelhausen
    Participant

The Compare and Wishlist features are not working on our primary site but seem to be working on the staging.

Hello,

Please update the theme up to the recent version and all the related plugins, including the Woocommerce database.

We are checking the main site and products are added and seen in the Wishlist and in the Compare. Please clarify how we can reproduce the problem.

Best Regards

rgelhausen
    Participant

Please see this video for the wishlist and compare feature. Open and incognito browser window and try it again.

rgelhausen
    Participant

I have updated the theme to the most recent version and the Woocommerce database is updated and it still does not work.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and provide your site admin access to the private area we shall check the Compare and Wishlist.

We are checking the filters and they work now, please check.

Best Regards

rgelhausen
    Participant

I have already deactivated all the plugins and the sort feature does not work. I have also already provided you with login credentials. We need this issue fixed immediately.

Hello,

You have provided the access to the staging site. Please clarify the problem on your live site and provide access.

Best Regards

rgelhausen
    Participant

We are not providing access to our live site. The staging website is the exact same accept it does not have all our customer and product data that we are not exposing to 3rd part companies. If these things are fixed on the staging website I can implement the fixes on the live site.

I don’t understand why you are making this so difficult on us. You know the issues. I have explained them multiple times. I have explained to you that we have deactivated all the plugins and them you update the ticket telling us to “deactivate all the plugins”. I give you access to the site to fix the issue and you tell us “we need access to the site”.

Please, we need this fixed. It is costing us huge amounts of revenue not having them working correctly. Please, just fix the issue on the staging website.

1. The sort feature does not work on the shop page.
    2. The Wishlist and Compare feature do not work.

You have to open an incognito window to replicate the problem with the wishlist and compare feature.

Hello,

Your live and staging site are different now. I mean functionality.

Please check:

Live site: Wishlist and Comparer problem. No problem on the staging site.

Live site, sorting works well, staging site, sorting does not work.

Both these features work perfectly on the recent theme version, without any plugins. Please check on your own the live site:

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

rgelhausen
    Participant

Guys, we are still having a lot of issues with your theme. I am trying to refrain from leaving a review but this has become extremely frustrating. It does not work like it should. These are common errors that would be uncovered with testing. I have a site that does not have a bunch of proprietary data in it. I have created a user name and password for you which is listed below.

Here are the issues.

Account page permalinks not working. We have put a temporary menu fix in place. You need to go to the my account page and click on the links in the side bar or on the page to see the issue. I have tried re-saving all the permalinks and it does not correct the issue. I have tried disabling all the plugins as well.

Wishlist Not Working – When you add items to the wishlist they do not show on the wishlist page.

Compare Not Working – When you add items to the compare feature, it ads them sometimes and not other.

I have videos attached for all of these. I have updated the theme to the current version. In the most recent version you do not have the Woodmart core plugins in the downloaded folder. I then go into the theme to get that plugin and when I install it I get an error message saying no valid headers.

rgelhausen
    Participant

Your support site is not letting me upload videos to show you the problems. I have included links to the videos below.

Hello,

We are sorry you are disappointed. However, most of the issues you described work perfectly, provided they are configured properly with no other plugins or customization influence.

As for the Account page, you have not selected the page in the Woocommerce settings: http://prntscr.com/10in9wu

Please provide the FTP access to the private area our dev team would check deeper Wishlist and Compare.

Best Regards

rgelhausen
    Participant

Thank you. I have provided ftp credentials below.

Hello,

Please check the credentials once more we cannot log in: https://prnt.sc/10j4jn2

Best Regards

rgelhausen
    Participant

Here are the credentials. I have tested them. It is just regular ftp.

Hello,

Our dev team has tested Compare and Wishlist, we see it works not as it should. It works perfectly when a user is logged in, and it does not when a user is not. https://gyazo.com/e00fa664ee6a8a88424f519ffd93de06

Such may happen when cache stores the pages of Wishlist and Compare and prevent them from working properly.

Please contact the host support and find out if there is a cache on the server and if it is possible to reconfigure or disable it.

Best Regards

rgelhausen
    Participant

There is cache on the server. I don’t know a website that would not have cache. How do I configure the cache to work properly?

Hello,

We do not have the instruction on how to configure the cache on the server. Please contact the host support and ask them to exclude Compare and Wishlist pages from caching.

Best Regards

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)