Home Forums Basel support forum product summary-inner content cannot scroll down to the bottom

product summary-inner content cannot scroll down to the bottom

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

tiantzer
    Participant

Hi,
    the product summary-inner content cannot scroll down to the bottom,
    how can I fix this?

Thanks

tiantzer
    Participant

correct the upload attach again.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please try to disable sticky product and enable image gallery on the product page (Theme Settings > Product page). If it does not help deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated, please, provide your site admin access to the private area.

Please confirm the permit for us to deactivate the plugins not related to the theme and switch to the parent theme for the while of checking what may take up to 15 minutes.

Best Regards

tiantzer
    Participant

I’v tried both of methods and problem remained, It’s a staging site and you can do anything on it and including deactivated all plugins, thanks.

Hello,

Please reinstall and do not rename the parent theme. Create one child theme and delete other clones. I will check again.

Best Regards

tiantzer
    Participant

Hi,

I’d just reinstall the latest theme and child theme as well, thanks.

Hello,

Now it works.

The sticky product mode works in the following way; the content is stuck and the images are scrolled, when all the images have been scrolled, the content also get scrolled. https://gyazo.com/d1bfc30f9cdcec7ecd4eef79d241f751

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

tiantzer
    Participant

Hi,

Would you please teach me how to fix this in my production site then I can do it by my own. thanks

Hello,

Please make the full backup of the live site and follow the same steps you did: reinstall the parent theme, remove excessive child themes. Leave only one with changes.

Best Regards

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)