Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Tabs

Product Tabs

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)
  • Author

nermin29
    Participant

Hi,

I have tried to hide the Description and Additional Information tabs with the help of this article https://docs.woocommerce.com/document/editing-product-data-tabs/. As you have mentioned in this article to add the code into the function.php file of the child theme. When I did the same, the theme crashes and the website showing a critical error. After that, I have deleted the theme and now my website is running on the main theme. Can you please hide these tabs? And I also want that the sequence will be Size Chart (First Tab) Reviews (Second tab).

And the second issue is, I am using a plugin for the Size Chart, plugin name is ”
    Product Size Charts Plugin for WooCommerce”. I have almost 1300 products and all are using size charts with the help of this plugin. The plugin was working fine on the previous theme but on your theme, the plugin is not working properly as it is not showing the tabs to add the columns and rows. And I also don’t wanna use your plugin because there are a lot of products on my website so I have to add the size chart manually if I use your’s plugin. Can you please make my previous size chart plugin working properly? I am sure that there is conflict.

I am looking forward to your cooperation.

Thanks

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in the WoodMart WordPress family :).

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Please read our detailed documentation for further help:
    https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/faq-guides/image-size-content-alignment-product-grid/

Best Regards

nermin29
    Participant

Hi there,

Did you read my post? I didn’t even attach a screenshot in my message and I also don’t need help regarding the image size. Please read my first message again and help me.

Thanks

Hello,

I am really sorry for the Misunderstanding I posted the wrong reply here.

1) Please add the code and provide me with correct admin access. We will check why the code doesn’t work for you.

2) Please provide the correct admin panel login details of the website to check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

nermin29
    Participant

Hi there,

I have already mentioned my login details in the first message. I am adding again in the private content. Please read it carefully.

Thanks

Hello,

Your given login details are not correct. Please send me the correct WP admin login details of your site so I will check and solve the issue.

Best Regards.

nermin29
    Participant

Please check now

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

As we can see, you have some PHP code in your child theme already. Please, do the following:

1. Backup your current child theme files.

2. Uninstall it and install our original child theme downloaded from ThemeForest.

3. Activate the child theme and deactivate all third-party plugins.

4. Test the code from the WooCommerce tutorial. You need to add it to the functions.php file in the new child theme

/**
     * Remove product data tabs
     */
    add_filter( 'woocommerce_product_tabs', 'woo_remove_product_tabs', 98 );

function woo_remove_product_tabs( $tabs ) {

unset( $tabs['description'] );      	// Remove the description tab
        unset( $tabs['reviews'] ); 			// Remove the reviews tab
        unset( $tabs['additional_information'] );  	// Remove the additional information tab

return $tabs;
    }

Kind Regards

nermin29
    Participant

Hi there,

I have removed the description and additional information tabs but when I hover over the products on the shop and other categories pages, the content still showing. Check this video for more explanation https://www.awesomescreenshot.com/video/3665917?key=7a99999b3b2a54e8d6fdc9793efac173.

Can we fix this as well?

I am looking forward to your positive response.
    Thanks

nermin29
    Participant

Hi there,

Are you going to help me? There is another bug, I am using a plugin for the Size Chart, plugin name is ”Product Size Charts Plugin for WooCommerce”. I have almost 1300 products and all are using size charts with the help of this plugin. The plugin was working fine on the previous theme but on your theme, the plugin is not working properly as it is not showing the tabs to add the columns and rows. And I also don’t wanna use your plugin because there are a lot of products on my website so I have to add the size chart manually if I use your’s plugin. Can you please make my previous size chart plugin working properly? I am sure that there is conflict.

I am looking forward to your cooperation.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

1. Try to add the following code snippet to the Custom CSS area in Theme Settings to fix this issue.

.wd-more-desc .wd-more-desc-inner {
      display: none;
    }

2. Please, describe to us your problem with the plugin in a bit more details. Attach some screenshots and provide us with a list of steps on how to reproduce them on your website.

Thank you in advance.

nermin29
    Participant

Hi there,

This is the plugin we are using for the size chart https://wordpress.org/plugins/woo-advanced-product-size-chart/. You can also check it’s working from the above link. The plugin was working fine before but there is a conflict with your theme. I am attaching a couple of screenshots for more explanation. The table is not showing when we going to add a new chart, I think there is a conflict with your size chart feature which is available in your woodmart core plugin.

I am looking forward to a solution.

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Could you please reupload your screenshots in a size smaller than 512KB? Or upload it to some cloud service like Dropbox or Google Drive.

Thank you in advance

nermin29
    Participant

Please check the attached link.
    https://ibb.co/31crYqk
    https://ibb.co/jvYwSkx

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Are we allowed to switch between themes to see how it works with a default theme?

nermin29
    Participant

Yes, You can do.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please provide us your FTP access so we can troubleshoot the problem?

Thank you in advance

nermin29
    Participant

Hi there,

You are asking for the requirements one by one. Please ask at once, so we can save time because I have to fix this issue as soon as possible. I am attaching all the required information in the private content.

nermin29
    Participant

And, on my website, the sidebar is not showing. I want that the sidebar will show all the categories, filter product py color and size as well. Please fix this as well.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Try to disable our theme option in Theme Settings -> Product page -> Size guides. It should fix the problem.

nermin29
    Participant

It is fixed. Can you please add Filter by Color and Filter by Size on the sidebar of the shop page?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a video tutorial that will help you create variable products with variations swatches and add AJAX filters for them https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TITlJ6Zg0so&index=2&list=PLMw6W4rAaOgKKv0oexGHzpWBg1imvrval

If you have any difficulties, please, create a separate topic for this.

nermin29
    Participant

I have added the widget but it is not working. Can you please do it for me?

nermin29
    Participant

I am looking forward to your response.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Please, create a separate topic and describe the problem in detail. Write us all the steps you performed to display the widget so we can check what is wrong there.

Kind Regards

Viewing 25 posts - 1 through 25 (of 25 total)