Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product tabs

Product tabs

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

leonidas
    Participant

Hi
    Look at the video and tell if there is an easy way to correct the problem.

I wanted to input the related products into the tabs that’s why I used the code below which worked well.

I am also using the “WooCommerce Tab Manager” plugin and “YITH WooCommerce Questions and Answers Premium”.
    Thank you Leonidas

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but we can’t fix this issue. JS carousel reinits all slides width when you open the tab. Initially, it is not visible that is why all items have 100% width.

Regards

leonidas
    Participant

I also noticed a weird behaviour on tablets.
    Look at the video and tell me why every time I touch the tab title the font becomes smaller!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Strange, but we don’t see this issue on your website now. What device do you use for testing? Could you please check how it works on our demo?

Regards

leonidas
    Participant

I see it every time I clear the cache in chrome browser.I am using a Nexus 10 tablet with an official Dirty Unicorn Rom 10.6.It doesn’t happen to your demo..

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Could you please try to temporarily remove all the custom CSS and check again? If it happens only on your website then it seems to be caused by some of the CSS code added.

leonidas
    Participant

Yes I did it.Nothing.Do you think it’s good to disable the plugins one by one?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, try to disable installed plugins also.

leonidas
    Participant

Disable all the theme except the basics and also removed any custom CSS.Cleared the cache.
    The problem appears when rotating the screen.In portrait mode, everything seems to be fine.Rotating in landscape I noticed that the fonts in tabs title increased their size.Coming back to starting position the fonts stay larger.Only when I touch the title they return to the initial font size.

leonidas
    Participant

I noticed also something else : a black line which appears in the middle of related products while rotating from portrait to landscape.I don’t know if is the custom code I added or the “custom related products for woocommerce” plugin that I use.Maybe it’s something else

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is a code snippet to fix that line

.woodmart-hover-base.product-in-carousel {
    	background-color:white;
    }

As for the tabs issue, we don’t see any problems in the code. It seems to be some browser issue on your device. We can’t reproduce it on our side.

leonidas
    Participant

do you check it on an android device?

leonidas
    Participant

Anyway the code worked.I don’t know what else should I do.Maybe it’s better to close the ticket for now and check it sometime in the future.
    Thank you for your time

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Product tabs’ is closed to new replies.