Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product tabs element currency issue

Product tabs element currency issue

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

ExonGames
    Participant

Hi,
    I am using WPML to translate my website from English to Hebrew.
    On my homepage I am using the Product tabs element to show products from different categories. The problem is that I am using Woo-Commerce Multi Currency feature and on the Product tabs element (Just there) the product’s price currency is not aligned with the currency that I set up to all the rest of the Hebrew translated site (Israeli new shekel), Instead the price of the product is shown in the Original English currency, which is Euros. (Look at the provided image for example).

Please help me make this element show the price in the right currency (Israeli new shekel) like all the other elements and places in the translated site.

Hope to hear from you as soon as possible with some solution,
    Best regards.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please contact WPML support. Multilingual currency is the functionality of WPML.

Best Regards

ExonGames
    Participant

Hi,
    This is your responsibility because in all the other places as I mentioned the right currency is shown BUT this element in the home screen..

Please try to help me, I gave you all the details necessary,
    Best regards.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

There is no any custom functionality there and it is a regular AJAX request that should be handled by WPML and the currency should work correctly. We don’t know the code base of the plugin that is why we don’t know how to troubleshoot it. You need to contact plugin’s developers for help in this situation. If they will give any requirements that should be applied from our theme side, we would be glad to help you.

Tagged: 

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)