Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Tag Banner Image

Product Tag Banner Image

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

shadow
    Participant

I realise this is a long shot but does the theme allow for banner images on individual product tags (not just categories)?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you so much for purchasing our theme and contacting our support center.

Yes, you can add description text to your tags as well as for categories via Dashboard -> Products -> Tags.

Kind Regards
    XTemos Studio

John
    Participant

So any chance to have banner for product tags like on product categories ?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Yes, you can create an HTML Block with a banner element and put it to the tag’s description field.

shadow
    Participant

Thanks for the reply but not sure you understood the question:

Within any category there is an option to add an image: ‘Image for category heading”, is there a way to do this for tags. Your answer only has me adding an image to the Tag description (which I can do anyway).

As per the link, I want to replace the blue not add a tag description underneath.

thanks

David

Hello,

There is no option to set individual image for tags. A tag will have the image which has been set in the Shop page. All the tags will have images set in the Shop page.

Best Regards

John
    Participant

Hello again.
    I have used a theme before named handmade by g5plus and it has this option to set banner image to tags also.
    Maybe can this be a future feature request 🙂 next theme update :d
    All the best.

Hello,

We shall consider but not in the nearest updates.

Best Regards

Tagged: ,

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)