Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Thumbainal Images breaks down

Product Thumbainal Images breaks down

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)
  • Author

Android
    Participant

Please check private content

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Yes, I have seen thumbnail images. If you want to change the size of product images then go to Appearance >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Product Images >> Thumbnail width.

Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/cTCjlif

Best Regards.

Android
    Participant

Hi,

I have made the required changes but still it did not worked.

I put 300 as siz and used uncroped option but it did not worked.

Currently I have selected size 400

Hello,

As you want to display all the product thumbnails of the same size. Actually the size depends on the inner content of that box.

Also you can check the Image Size as per your requirements from Setting >> Media run this plugin to resize all your existing images to the new size: https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

Best Regards.

Android
    Participant

I have already used that plugins multiple times but nothing worked.

the screenshot you shared have option to enter the image size but that option is not working as well.

Hello,

Actually the height of the product box depends upon the inner content. So if you want to display the same height then you can use the same size for all the thumbnail images and inner content must be of equal length like product name.

Also we have provided “Masonry grid” option for this purpose but you already using that option. This option draws a border so that rows are of equal heights. There is no other option to display the thumbnail images of the same size.

Best Regards.

Android
    Participant

I understand that but I already used regenerate plugin and generated thumbnail size of 300×300 and Same size setup as per you screenshot.

then what is the problem?

I list products on amazon and they do not have such issue with them.

Is there any fix for that?

Can you force thumbnail boxes to be aligned in same size?

Hello,

Kindly deactivate all of your third party plugins and share the admin login info,let me check your site with default theme plugins.

So I can test and let you know if there is any possible way to display the thumbnail boxes in the same sizes.

Best Regards.

Android
    Participant

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and then share the admin login info I will deactivate your plugins myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Android
    Participant

I somehow was able to fix it little bit on home page but still category page or search result page having this issue.

Please check private area.

Hello,

I have logged into your website. As I mentioned in one of my previous replies the product images are WooCommerce functionality and our theme doesn’t influence this.

I have checked the settings and saw that you are using the product thumbnail width to 570px and used a custom crop to 2:3 but most of your product thumbnail images are smaller than the actual width you have set and the crop is not working well for those product images that’s why it is displayed like that.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/PxqwrJw

You can try reducing the product image thumbnail width and the crop to 1:1.

Best Regards.

Android
    Participant

Hello,

I made the required changes.

also decreased the thumbnail image width too but still no good result.

Hello,

I have logged into your website and set the image width to 300 and set the cropping to 1:1 and most of the images are displayed absolutely fine. But I see that most of the product images on your website are less than 300px in width

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/8Nh85J5

So, the crop is not working for those images. Please make sure that all your product images are greater than the width that you have set for them in the image settings this will fix the issue.

Best Regards.

Android
    Participant

Hi,

Image width is not an actuall concern for me but image height is the issue.

ALso, I just realized thumbnails quality went down.

https://prnt.sc/ssu7lx

Could you please let me know what is the issue and how to fix it?

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached. The height of the product images is set according to the width we set for them from Appearance >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Product Images.

As I mentioned in my previous reply that most of the product images are less than the width you set from the product images settings that’s why the crop is not working correctly. To make the crop work correctly you need to use the product images that are greater in width as you set from the settings then the crop will work absolutely fine.

This is how it works.

I hope my explanation will be clear enough for you to understand the working.

2) And for the image quality you mentioned in the screenshot you are using the product image that is way too small that’s why it is displayed like that.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/NxS63dT

Best Regards.

Android
    Participant

I got your point and I know there are many images that does not meet with the width requirement but if it is unable to crop the width of image then it should atleast crop the height of image because image hight is the main problem.

I can still continue to have width image.

Please check the private area for more information about this issue.

For thumbnail issue: I have uploaded high quality and bigger size product image in product page but today when you regenerated the thumbnail it automatically started the lowest image size I am not sure why.

If you visit the product page, you will see it in good quality.

Any idea how to get it fixed? Should I just reload the featured image?

Hello,

I have read all your descriptions in the private content area.

1) The Images are controlled by WooCommerce and our theme doesn’t influence them. There are only settings that are available for that you can find under Appearance >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Product Images.

Unfortunately, we could not help you with this. You can adjust the image settings or upload all the product images of the same size.

2) You need to delete the previous image then add a new featured Image for the product. Because the previous image is displayed there.

Best Regards.

Android
    Participant

I see.

I was just deleting the unused images form my store and found.

The images because of my store design were looking weird was actually cropped in right size. However, image content was also cropped but at-least it was cropped but it was not being used as thumbnail .

Do you know any reason behind that?

All my issue was that all images should reflect aligned in same size and those images were even cropped in required size but did not used as thumbnail?

Hello,

As I mentioned in my previous replies the images and the cropping is controlled by WooCommerce
    our theme doesn’t influence them.

If you want all of your images to be displayed the same then you need to reupload them in the equal size.

Because there is no other way that you can set them other than the WooCommerce product image settings.

Best Regards.

Android
    Participant

That is what i Said.

I just found images were cropped the the correct sizes but still it was not used in backend.

Do you know the reason behind that?

Hello,

Currently I am unable to see any images on your website. The whole website is displayed messy. It seems that you are using Cloudflare(CDN) Please deactivate the regenerate CSS from WoodMart >> CSS Generator. To check it myself and help you out accordingly.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/rcMY04n

Best Regards.

Android
    Participant

I had to delete all images from wordress after last thumbnail regeneration as it created a lot of images and messed the thumbnails quality.

Images will be uploaded soon.

However, my above statement was an example that After thumbnail regeneration I found that correct thumbnails size were generated but it was not being used not being used for thumbnails.

Hello,

If you have set the image crop options from Appearance >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Product Images.

Then you don’t need to regenerate thumbnails.

The other thumbnails of the website are controlled by WordPress not the products.
    If you have set the thumbnails from Settings >> Media then you need to regenerate thumbnails.

Best Regards.

Android
    Participant

Hey,

I just bring back my website in correct status.

Please check private area.

Hello,

I have visited the URLs you provided. Please check its functionality with some default WordPress Theme just to check whether the issue is with our theme or not.

Best Regards.

Viewing 26 posts - 1 through 26 (of 26 total)