Home Forums WoodMart – Premium Template Product Thumbainal Images breaks down

This topic contains 9 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Aizaz Imtiaz Awan Aizaz Imtiaz Awan 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

Android
    Customer

Please check private content

Private Content Hidden
    • This topic was modified 1 month, 3 weeks ago by  Android.

Hello,

First of all thanks for choosing our Theme, we are glad to be you in WoodMart WordPress family :-).

Yes, I have seen thumbnail images. If you want to change the size of product images then go to Appearance >> Customize >> WooCommerce >> Product Images >> Thumbnail width.

Screenshot: https://jmp.sh/cTCjlif

Best Regards.

Android
    Customer

Hi,

I have made the required changes but still it did not worked.

I put 300 as siz and used uncroped option but it did not worked.

Currently I have selected size 400

Hello,

As you want to display all the product thumbnails of the same size. Actually the size depends on the inner content of that box.

Also you can check the Image Size as per your requirements from Setting >> Media run this plugin to resize all your existing images to the new size: https://wordpress.org/plugins/regenerate-thumbnails/

Best Regards.

Android
    Customer

I have already used that plugins multiple times but nothing worked.

the screenshot you shared have option to enter the image size but that option is not working as well.

Hello,

Actually the height of the product box depends upon the inner content. So if you want to display the same height then you can use the same size for all the thumbnail images and inner content must be of equal length like product name.

Also we have provided “Masonry grid” option for this purpose but you already using that option. This option draws a border so that rows are of equal heights. There is no other option to display the thumbnail images of the same size.

Best Regards.

Android
    Customer

I understand that but I already used regenerate plugin and generated thumbnail size of 300×300 and Same size setup as per you screenshot.

then what is the problem?

I list products on amazon and they do not have such issue with them.

Is there any fix for that?

Can you force thumbnail boxes to be aligned in same size?

Hello,

Kindly deactivate all of your third party plugins and share the admin login info,let me check your site with default theme plugins.

So I can test and let you know if there is any possible way to display the thumbnail boxes in the same sizes.

Best Regards.

Android
    Customer

Private Content Hidden

Hello,

Please make the full backup of your site and then share the admin login info I will deactivate your plugins myself and help you out accordingly.

Best Regards.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.