Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product title is not visible with elementor

Product title is not visible with elementor

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

giancarloruiz
    Participant

I need help, I installed the template and I am working with elementor. The product title is not visible. I am working with elementor.

Please!

Necesito ayuda, instalé la plantilla y estoy trabajando con elementor. El titulo del producto no se ve. Estoy trabajando con elementor.

¡Por favor!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

Best Regards

giancarloruiz
    Participant

Good morning, thanks for the reply. I disabled Elementor Pro and Elementor. It is the only way where the title appears again. But I also tried changing the Woodmart theme for another, and there if the title appears. I think there is a conflict between Elemntor and Woodmart. Thanks for the reply.

Buenos días, gracias por la respuesta. Desactivé Elementor Pro y Elementor. Es la única forma donde vuelve aparecer el título. Pero también probé cambiando el tema de Woodmart por otro, y ahí si aparece el título. Creo que hay un conflico entre Elemntor y Woodmart. Gracias por la respuesta.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area. I will check the settings.

Best Regards

giancarloruiz
    Participant

Gracias por la respuesta, estoy enviando lo solicitado por privado.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hi,

We have tried to log in your site dashboard but for now its look like our theme is disabled and admin access is not working. Please enable our theme on your site and provide valid admin access credentials.

Best Regards

giancarloruiz
    Participant

Hello, although they took a long time to respond, we could already solve it.

The solution to the problem is simple, all HTML Blocks must have “Hide title” disabled, if it does not affect the Woocomerce product page.

Anyway, I thank you for trying to help us. Cheers!

Hola aunque se demoraron en responder, ya pudimos solucionarlo.

La solución al problema es sencillo, todos los Bloques HTML, deben tener desactivado el “Esconder título”, si no afecta a la página de producto del Woocomerce.

Igual les agradezco por intentar ayudarnos. ¡Saludos!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Bogdan Donovan
    Keymaster

Hello,

Great, we are glad that you have found the solution. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)