Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product title size

Product title size

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

jgoods
    Participant

Hi,

I find the product title font size too big. Under the typo settings, there does not seem to be a font size field, unlike for regular text. I checked that the current size is 34, but prefer it to be 30.

How do I change it?

Thanks.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

jgoods
    Participant

In addition, what is the difference between primary font and entities font? Both seems to refer to titles?

Thanks.

Hello,

Primary font is the option for all the heading on your site, entities are the option for titles the products, projects, and posts.

You would better use the Advanced Typography https://xtemos.com/docs/woodmart/advanced-typography-settings/

Best Regards

jgoods
    Participant

Hi,

I referred the above notes but they are a little too advanced for my level. I managed to specify settings for only product page titles but do not know how to fine tune it within the element itself. Refer to below attached.

I wanted to have different font size and weight within the product title; applying only to the 2nd row. The 1st row is the brand name and which I defined already under advanced typo.

Somehow the CSS does not work. Please advise.

Thanks.

Attachments:

jgoods
    Participant

To be more specific, I wanted the 2nd row to be like the normal text in my global theme settings, but as it is part of product title, it needs to be in H1.

Attachments:

Hello,

There are no options to set different font-size or font-family for different lines of the same title.

Best Regards

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)