Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product titles not showing

Product titles not showing

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

patrik.varga
    Participant

Dear Team!
    I have a big problem. The products titles not showing. I attach some printscreen. I can see the CSS code, but i dont know where can i see the options in wp admin side.
    If i turn of the CSS rule in chrome dev, the title is show up!

I’m using your theme with elementor.

Thanks your work and help!

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and switch the parent theme, check the issue, If the problem has gone, activate the plugins one by one, checking the issue to detect which one causes the problem.

if the problem remains, even after the plugins deactivated leave the plugins deactivated for us to check and provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

patrik.varga
    Participant

Dear Elise!

I made your advise. Turned off all of plugins, and the product tile showing again!
    After i turn on one by one, and i founded the problematic plugin. this is the elementor. If i turn on it, the product title not showing. Turn off agian, and i can see the product title again.

I dont know what is the solution. The elementor version is latest, 3.0.14. I tried that in Elementor tools CSS and folders syn, but nothing happened.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access to the private area.

Best Regards

patrik.varga
    Participant

Dear Elise!
    You can see the datas in the private content.

Thanks your help!

Hello,

Please enter your pre-footer “Vintimage Prefooter Logok”, click the options icon https://prnt.sc/vr15kf and disable this option: https://prnt.sc/vr15p1

Best Regards

patrik.varga
    Participant

OMG! 😀
    Is it was the problem? 🙁

Thanks your help again.

You are welcome! If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)