Home Forums Basel support forum Product variant images

Product variant images

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

webaits
    Participant

Hi,

I need to add additional variation images to the products and swap the main variation image when you select a product variation also the gallery images below it too. For this purpose, I have installed plugin https://wordpress.org/plugins/smart-variations-images/

But this plugin doesn’t work with the theme, image gallery variation doesn’t get update when a color variation gets changed. Please check the info provided in private content.

Thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Unfortunately, our theme is not compatible with all available plugins for WordPress and we don’t have a fix for this particular plugin.

Kind Regards

webaits
    Participant

Hi,

Then is this theme compatible with official Woocommerce addon/plugin?

https://woocommerce.com/products/woocommerce-additional-variation-images/

Thanks

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Personally, we didn’t check this plugin. But due to the fact that we have redesigned default products images functionality, this plugin may not work too. We will consider adding this option in our future updates.

webaits
    Participant

Very disappointed to know as it’s very bad with perspective to a highly loved woocommerce theme.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We are sorry, but we will try to improve this in the future.

bellenista
    Participant

I am using the woocommerce variant product plugin and can confirm that it doesn’t work with your theme. This plugin is very necessary to be part of your theme. Please try to incorporate a fix for this as soon as possible. It is very important for our customers to see picture variants and displaying all variants in the product gallery is just unprofessional.

Thanks
    Jie

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Thank you for letting us know. Of course, we will take a look at this problem in our future updates.

Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)