Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product variation attributes are misordered after product import from Excel file

Product variation attributes are misordered after product import from Excel file

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Krasi Aleksieva
    Participant

Hi,

I have following problem with product attributes:
    I have hundreds of variable products and each product has its own variations (attributes) – different for each product. Some of the attributes are containing numbers+sign (like for ex.: “Ø63 (100)”), other are containing letters+number+special character(for ex.: “16×2.0 на кангал 75м. с изолация 6 мм ( 0.040 W/mK) синьо фолио”). I used an import tool to import all variable products from an Excel file. In my file the variations are ordered correctly. However after import the attributes in the back end and in the front end of the site are misordered. I can not set Custom ordering for attributes because I simply have tons of different attributes. How can I fix this?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Thank you very much for choosing our theme and for contacting us.

Please check the issue on the Storefront theme. I see the attributes are custom attributes. Our theme does not influence the functionality.

Best Regards

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)