Home Forums Basel support forum Product Variation Gallery

Product Variation Gallery

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

yustianevan
    Participant

Hello,

Can you provide a snippet for function.php to hide product image variation gallery? Just to show the image of selected attribute.

I got a product with too many variations and the product image gallery is not nice to show all of them at once.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but your website can’t be opened. It just loading for a while without any results. We can’t see the problem. Could you please check it?

Regards

yustianevan
    Participant

I can open it without any problem though. Where are you accessing this from?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Here is our IP 37.73.211.241. We still can’t access your website and tried from different devices. Could you please check it with your hoster?

yustianevan
    Participant

Your IP got whitelisted, you may see the website I referenced.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you. Now we can access.

But, are all these thumbnails are loaded from product’s variation? Maybe you just need to remove them from the product gallery?

Anyway, if you want to remove them you need remove/edit code fro the file basel/woocommerce/single-product/product-thumbnails.php

Regards

yustianevan
    Participant

Yeah, product variations. The woocommerce product variation image require them to be added to product gallery to make them appear on selected variation, would that be the same case as your theme? Or I just need to manually remove them from product gallery?

My product variation have their own product gallery.

yustianevan
    Participant

Here’s the additional variation image from woocommerce.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

If these variations additional images come from another plugin then it can’t be changed in our theme scope. So just edit the file we sent you previously to hide them completely if you need.

yustianevan
    Participant

Umm, sorry I didn’t catch it.

What if I dont use additional variation image plugin, can I add additional image for each variation product with Basel’s function?

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Unfortunately, there is no such feature in our theme. You can set only one image per each variation.

yustianevan
    Participant

Noted.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Ok, topic closed.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Product Variation Gallery’ is closed to new replies.