Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Variation IDs Aren't Showing Up on Product Listing Page After Tweaking

Product Variation IDs Aren't Showing Up on Product Listing Page After Tweaking

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

BGIMarketing
    Participant

Xtemos,

Thanks for all the past good support and for making this awesome template.

I needed some customizations to the List View on the Product Listing page. So I hired my Indian Development team to make them happen.

Now that they’ve “made them happen” the template is no longer pulling the Product Variation ID from the Woocommerce database. And this is causing all sorts of problems when we try to put products in the shopping cart and in our quote tool.

I have attached some screenshots to show what’s up.

I have already created a user with Admin rights for your support guy to go in and take a look.

Our product pages are a little difficult to find, so here’s a link to the direct page where the issue is persisting: http://nabil.cabinetcorp.com/product-category/shaker-antique-white/shaker-antique-white-base-cabinets/

Please let me know if you have any more questions or need anything else from me. And thanks so much!

-Nabil

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

Sorry, but help with additional code customizations made by third party developers is out of our theme support scope. You need to contact this developer and ask him to fix this problem.

Regards

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)