Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product Variations Deleted

Product Variations Deleted

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

appapop9
    Participant

I had activated woodmart theme and all the product variations – size attributes got deleted automatically.

Please fix this urgently.

Hello,

Sorry to hear about that, but we haven’t received such a complaint yet regarding Products Variations and Attributes getting deleted just by activating WoodMart Theme.

Could you please elaborate your issue more with some helpful Screenshots and please also share your Site’s WP-ADMIN Login details in the Private Content field so that we can further check and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

appapop9
    Participant

Yes even we are wondering how did that happen?

Au Bord Seperates earlier had all sizes – XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL and now only has 2 sizes – XXS, XL.

Next to Me Top earlier had all sizes – XXS, XS, S, M, L, XL, XXL and now there is not even a single size.

You can check our orders for reference too that orders are placed in S,M,L.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Sorry to say but you forgot to add the Username in your shared Login details. We tried admin but it didn’t work out. Could you please share valid & complete WP-ADMIN Login details so that we can proceed further in this regard and assist you accordingly.

Best Regards

appapop9
    Participant

Hello. I have provided the login info

Please fix the issue asap

I need to make my website live

Thanks

Hello,

Sorry to say but in your recent message that you shared, you haven’t provided any info either directly or in the Private Content field.

Please provide accordingly, so we can check and confirm this issue on your Site because we haven’t found such an issue at our Test Site too.

Best Regards

appapop9
    Participant

Login Details

PLEASE FIX THIS URGENTLY. PLEASE

Hello,

Sorry to say but we as far as we have checked on your Site, the Size Attribute Terms are showing there: https://snipboard.io/fFBvC9.jpg

Best Regards

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)