Home Forums WoodMart support forum Product variations images galleries translation with WPML

Product variations images galleries translation with WPML

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

marco68
    Participant

Hi,
    I added a variable product, I inserted a main image for the product, a main image for the variation and a photogallery for the variation
    When I translate the product, photogallery of the variation is not copied into the translated product and I have to insert all the images again
    I don’t know if it’s related… I saw the “woodmart_variation_gallery_data” field in the wpml settings is set to “Copy”
    How can I do?
    Thank you in advance

Hello,

What plugin do you use for the translation?

Best Regards

marco68
    Participant

Hi, excuse me, I wrote it in the subject
    I use WPML for translation.

Hello,

Please provide your site admin access so that we could check,

Best regards

marco68
    Participant

ok,
    I don’t think woocommerce (or default themes) inserts photogalleries for variations, I think it is a feature of your theme

marco68
    Participant

thanks, I provide the password in the private field
    kind regards

Hello,

Please provide a couple of product URL for checking. I am checking Alberello porta orecchini/braccialetti in Italian and in English. The product does not have galleries in the variations https://gyazo.com/281474072655d57e14fc0762f90c6ad1

Main image and gallery has been duplicated properly

Best Regards

marco68
    Participant

Hi, you can use this one:
    T-shirt donna scollo rotondo. (note: there is a similar one, the right one has sku 0000-0000, id: 1696)
    https://store.ilrifugiodegliasinelli.org/wp-admin/post.php?post=1696&action=edit&lang=it
    thank you

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

We reviewed the problem and noticed that WPML doesn’t have any hook that will allow us to copy this meta data to the translated product. Unfortunately, we can’t fix this from our side at the moment. So you will need to attach images for translated products separately.

Regards

bigdrop
    Participant

Hi, did you fix this from your side? Is it working now? This thread is 9 months old.

Hello,

As we have informed above WPML doesn’t have any hook allowing us to copy this metadata to the translated product. As a result there is not change to fix. You will need to attach images for translated products separately.

Best Regards

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)