Home Forums Basel support forum Product variations – text fields duplicated on product page

Product variations – text fields duplicated on product page

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

matt_coolcanine
    Participant

Hello,

I have tried installing various plugins to enable me to add text fields for product variations – regardless of what plugin I use the text fields are always duplicated. See link for an example. If you enter text into the larger text field it does not show in the basket area, whereas if you input text into the small text field it does show in the basket area.

Please can someone help me?

Thanks,
    Matt

Eric Watson
    Participant

Hello,

Could you please check how it works with some default WordPress theme like twentysixteen to understand is it our theme issue or not?

Regards

matt_coolcanine
    Participant

Hi Eric,

Thank you for the very prompt response. I have changed to the twentysixteen theme now and the problem is resolved so it would appear to be an issue with the Basel&Co theme?

Thanks,
    Matt

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hello,

Could you please disable all plugins that are not related to our theme and provide us your admin access so we can check it?

Thank you in advance

matt_coolcanine
    Participant

Thank you. I have left the theme as twentysixteen and only activated the Woocommerce plugin and the plugin that I want to use for the product variation text fields. All others are deactivated. Login details to my website are in the private content section of this post.

Thanks,
    Matt

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Thank you, now we know what the problem. It will be fixed in our next update in 3-5 days.

matt_coolcanine
    Participant

Excellent, thank you very much for investigating this issue for me.

I will look out for the update in the next three to five days.

Thanks,
    Matt

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

OK, contact us if you will have extra questions.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)