Home Forums WoodMart support forum product views

product views

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

arsiviznet
    Participant

I want to make the product views like the image I uploaded in the attachment. please help me.
    Is it possible to do this with css code?

products do not adjoin. I want it to be seen separately.

How can I do as in the image. please show me a way, thanks.

In summary, all I want is;

present products as pictured. try again thanks

example image : https://i.hizliresim.com/oW5xuy.png

arsiviznet
    Participant

I have one more question, how can I make 3 product views on mobile?

thank you

Hello,

I saw the screenshot you attached.

Sorry but there are no product styles like the image you mentioned is available.

It will require customizations that are beyond our limitations and support policy.

You can select from existing product style from Theme Settings >> Shop >> Product Styles.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/NZJqQzz

Sorry, but there is no option to display products in three columns. You can only display them as one or two columns.

Screenshot for Clarification: https://ibb.co/5kjfyMH

Best Regards.

arsiviznet
    Participant

my customer wants three product views on mobile. please show me a way to do this.

please I would be glad if you add new product styles.

Hello,

As I mentioned in my previous reply there is no option in Theme Settings for that.

This is not a standard way because the mobile screens are less in width and the content will be distorted that’s why we have only two columns option for mobile screens. You can try adding the following Custom CSS in the Custom CSS for the Mobile area under Theme Settings >> Custom CSS. And if it works fine for you then you can keep it otherwise it requires customizations.

.product-grid-item {
    max-width: 33%;
    }

It requires customizations and this is beyond our limitations and support policy.

&

Thanks for sharing the suggestion/feature request with us, I am forwarding this to our development department for considering to add it to the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Regard’s.
    Xtemos Studios.

arsiviznet
    Participant

Thank you very much for the return. please let your team develop new styles.

Hello,

I have already forwarded this to our development department for consideration to add it to the theme, but I am not giving you the guarantee for that because please note that a theme cannot satisfy all requirements as it may occur theme heaviness. Sometimes it may require your own customization. So if the development department finds it fit with the theme environment then surely they will look through it.

Let us know if there’s anything else we can do for you! You can always reach us at any time. We are always here to help you.

Have a wonderful day.

Topic Closed.
    Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘product views’ is closed to new replies.