Home Forums Basel support forum Product wont add to cart

Product wont add to cart

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

baselart
    Participant

When I try to add to cart some products I get the “Invalid value posted for Color” I setup the attributes and the variations.

Hello,

Make sure all your attributes slugs are written with Latin symbols. If you have any wrongly written slugs, recreate the attributes.

If all your slugs well, deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and provide your site admin access to the private area

Best Regards

baselart
    Participant

It’s all good the only thing that fix the problem is disabling the AJAX add to cart in Theme Settings -> Product page. Which I want so please fix the AJAX add to cart so it works properly.

This problem only happens to my translated version I use WPML which you say you re compatible with so I cannot understand the problem.

Hello,

Please deactivate all the plugins not related to the theme and check the issue.

This problem only happens to my translated version I use WPML – You need to have all the translations. Do you have?

Best Regards

baselart
    Participant

My plugins are what the theme provided + customer chat by Facebook. What do you mean by all the translations? All the translations to what to theme to the plugins to woocommerce?

Hello,

I am checking the product page in initial and translation language https://gyazo.com/69c9a1e608f054c84fafa2658446d90d

and https://gyazo.com/e14db6312c55a5bc51fc3a0da2f862e5

Please clarify the problem.

Best Regards

baselart
    Participant

The problem occurs when the option AJAX add to cart is enabled now is disabled thats why everything works properly if the AJAX add to cart is enabled from time to time “Invalid value posted for Color” pops up

Hello,

Deactivate WooCommerce Blocks and check again.

Best Regards

baselart
    Participant

I did still the problem (“Invalid value posted for Color”) occurs now only from mobile devices. And only in the greek version of the site. What can create such a problem?

Hello,

Your attributes slugs should be only on latin letters. Please check.

Best Regards

baselart
    Participant

I checked one attribute with no products was in greek but I deleted it now all attributes slugs are in latin characters but still I the error occurs in mobile phones. What can I check more?

P.S. The problem appears when AJAX add to cart is enabled.

Hello,

Please update all the plugins, including WPML and provide you FTP access to the private content.

Best Regards

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)