Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products and Footer on home page disappeared!

Products and Footer on home page disappeared!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

saschaeh
    Participant

Hi,

I have disabled and enabled all plugins to test. It is not any plugin.
    I have tested with a different theme with all plugins switched on and the products and footer show.

The issue came about when I was troubleshooting Cart and Checkout page which where giving me a 404 error. I changed product permalink to default to fix this issues (I read someone did this) and although not ideal it worked.

I am not 100% sure but somehow this seems to be linked. Now on my home page show no products nor the footer. I have tried to change the permalink back to how it was but still no products or footer.

How to fix it?

Thanks in advance,
    Sascha

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Hi,

It seems to be some PHP error in the code. Try to enable debug mode in your WordPress to see it.

Regards

saschaeh
    Participant

here it is:

Fatal error
    : Uncaught Error: Call to undefined function woodmart_get_svg() in /var/www/html/staging.instrumentrentalbarcelona.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php:1118 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/staging.instrumentrentalbarcelona.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php(1112): woodmart_get_any_svg(‘/var/www/html/s…’) #1 /var/www/html/staging.instrumentrentalbarcelona.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/woocommerce.php(1909): woodmart_get_svg_content(‘column-2’) #2 /var/www/html/staging.instrumentrentalbarcelona.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(298): basel_products_view_select(”) #3 /var/www/html/staging.instrumentrentalbarcelona.com/wp-includes/class-wp-hook.php(323): WP_Hook->apply_filters(NULL, Array) #4 /var/www/html/staging.instrumentrentalbarcelona.com/wp-includes/plugin.php(453): WP_Hook->do_action(Array) #5 /var/www/html/staging.instrumentrentalbarcelona.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/woocommerce/archive-product.php(52): do_action(‘woocommerce_bef…’) #6 /var/www/html/staging.instrumentren in
    /var/www/html/staging.instrumentrentalbarcelona.com/wp-content/themes/woodmart/inc/functions.php

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems that the theme misses some files and function. Try to download the latest version from Themeforest and update all the files.

saschaeh
    Participant

OK. Although everything is updated on wp-admin i downloaded the latest from the site and manually uploaded via FTP but it made no difference.

I tested another theme quickly and the products appear.

saschaeh
    Participant

private message

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Your admin password seems to be incorrect and we don’t see our them active at the moment.

saschaeh
    Participant

Sorry i sent wrong wp url. please find below correct details!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We activated our WoodMart core plugin (it is required for our theme) and now it works correctly. Please, check.

saschaeh
    Participant

Embarrassing – I am sure I had this activated. Thank you!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

You are welcome!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)