Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products archive do not show in full width (tablet, mobile)

Products archive do not show in full width (tablet, mobile)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

juli
    Participant

The products archives do not show in full width on mobile and tablet screen. In Elementor everything looks fine and I defined full width as well.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

Please insert the site admin access into the Private content below the message area. We will take a closer look at the case.

Please, confirm the permission for plugin deactivation, and switching to the parent theme. As soon as we complete the testing we will enable all back, however, the site would be without plugins for 15-20 min. You would better make the full backup of your site.

Best Regards

juli
    Participant

See private message

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

You have set 70% and 30% width for columns on mobile: https://gyazo.com/3a7a3af6efbb99072b19e8a9c09f75ed

You need to set 100% for columns on mobile devices.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

juli
    Participant

I solved the problem with the columns, thanks.

Maybe you can help me with the other problems:

Furhtermore the layout of the sidebar menu do not show correct and the icon is missing. I do not use the default headers by header builder. I created an own header with elementor. If I use the default header the sidebar menu works well. When I switch to my own elementor header it will not work.

Sometimes elementor styles will not adapt by the live page. Can you check this as well?

Where I can translate \”select options\”? with loco it do not work

juli
    Participant

Ok, the problem with the columns is not solved. :-/ If I delete the cache or make a reload the problem is still there.

Hello,

Please contact Elelementor support. This issue relates to Elementor functionality.

In addition, you can check the Elementor documentation on the custom header.

If you have any questions please feel free to contact us.

Best Regards

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)