Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products are under the header on the category page

Products are under the header on the category page

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Hi There,

I am having an issue on my product category page, the products and filter are coming up under the header. Could you point me in the right direction to try and fix it. I have attached an image to show you.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Hello,

I have seen your website store the product grid items move upwards and header shown over the grid.

Kindly deactivate all of you third party plugins and switch to parent version(If you are using child version of theme currently). Also undo your Custom CSS code and then check back your site. This will surely fix the issue.

If the issue is still there then remain the plugins as deactivated and share your login details. I will help you out.

Best Regards.

Hi There,

I have deactivated all the plugins and am using the parent theme. I have no custom css and it’s still not working. I have also just noticed that the single product page is doing something similar. I’m sure its a setting or something that i have missed.

Hello,

Your provided login details are not working for me. Kindly provide the correct details.

Best Regards.

Please see in private content

Ignore the last password please try this one

Hello,

I have imported a header for testing purposes. Something wrong with your prior header style and also the menu you used inside contains too many items. Try to use a little less quantity in menu so it can be fit in the available space.

You can check the below screenshot: https://jmp.sh/7eOUeBK

I have selected the header retail for your product and shop page. You can check the spacing now.

Best Regards.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)