Home Forums WoodMart support forum Products disapears after updating

Products disapears after updating

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

foisalmehedi
    Participant

Hi Team,
    I have been using woodmart theme for over 3 years now for most of my clients.
    Recently I found an issue that products are disappearing after product update. Site link: tecsys.dk

We use wp all import plugin for updating our products in bulk. It runs automatically. However, when the product update finishes, products disappear from the shop page.

After that, we deactivated woodmart child theme and switched to twenty twenty or any basic wordpress theme. On any basic them activated, we can see products on the shop page. Then again we activate woodmart child theme and we can see the products on the shop back again.

I hope I could make it clear to you.
    We talked and tried to investigate with other plugin developers like wpml and wp all import. However, none of their investigations proves that the issue is coming from their plugin.

I trust & love XTEMOS a lot and I have been successful with my agency using this awesome theme.
    I am hoping that you will find a solution to the issue. This is the first time I faced issues with my favorite Woodmart Theme.

Let me know if you need a login or staging version of the website.

Thanks in advance.

– Foisal

Hung Pham
    Keymaster

Hi foisalmehedi,

Thanks for reaching to us and appreciate your patience.

I kindly request you to conduct a check by activating the default WordPress Theme, such as Storefront or Twenty Twenty-Three (Appearance > Themes) and keep WoodMart Core and Elementor or WPBakery plugins activated. This is to ascertain whether the issue you are experiencing is due to our theme or not.

If it doesn’t help, please provide me with temporary wp-admin access to Private Content area, I will debug that issue.

Regards,

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)