Home Forums Basel support forum Products displaying incorrectly

Products displaying incorrectly

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

trenton
    Participant

Not sure what is happening here. The product used to display with a picture, title beneath and the price. See attached screenshots.

Can you advise?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

We can’t see the problem on your website https://gyazo.com/801173382430dd9f4c77de99fd4e75c7

trenton
    Participant

I have deactivated the construction mode so you can view the site now.

trenton
    Participant

While troubleshooting another plugin, I did a site clone with WP Staging and activated all the plugins one by one. I looked at the trouble area to see if anything changed. The formatting changed for the areas stated when I activated Redux Framework. That probably doesn’t help, but thought I would mention it.

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Strange, but now we see this error while trying to reach your website https://gyazo.com/1b4169bbb6525a6d329325e8a4a00a3e

trenton
    Participant

Of course another error! I worked with our hosting and just rectified the issue so you should be able to see the page now (load time is still pretty slow).

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Seems that you selected “List” view for all products elements on your home page. Try to change them to “Grid”. We can’t check it since we don’t have appropriate rights.

trenton
    Participant

It was actually just a Woo product versus using one of the Basel ones. I have switched it over and it is working now. Thank you for support!

Artem Temos
    Keymaster

Great, you are welcome!

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Products displaying incorrectly’ is closed to new replies.